Offer your customers a compelling alternative to PVC displays. With HP Light Textile Display Banner, produce brilliant, high-impact, long-lasting applications from trade show and event banners to POP displays. To help you maintain high productivity, this flame-resistant2 polyester textile fabric retains its properties during printing. And it can be recycled through the HP Large Format Media take-back program.1 Evaluate the profit potential with this competitively priced, uncoated material.
고객에게 배너와 전시물을 대체하는 유연하고 직물과 비슷한 외형과 감촉의 비PVC 용지를 제공하십시오. 라미네이팅 처리되지 않은 방염성 11 폴리에스테르 직물 배너 소재는 경쟁력 있는 가격으로 뛰어나고 오래 지속되는 실내용 이미지 품질을 제공하며 치수 안정성이 있고 HP 라지 포맷 미디어 취소 프로그램을 통해 재활용할 수 있습니다.
- Differentiate your offering with a compelling alternative to PVC for banners and displays. Recyclable through the HP Large Format Media take-back program, HP Light Textile Display Banner helps you and your customers go green.
- Maintain high productivity. This stable polyester textile retains its properties during the printing process. HP Light Textile Display Banner is designed with the printer and HP inks to deliver the easy, trouble-free performance you expect from HP.
- Create high-impact, flame-resistant displays from trade show and event banners to POP. This competitively priced, uncoated material produces brilliant, lasting prints. You won't find color creasing or wrinkling. You may find new profit potential.
- Offer a recyclable alternative to PVC
- Maintain high productivity with this stable fabric
- Create new potential for profit
Mid- to large-size print service providers.
210 g/m2 per ISO 536 Test Method
Printing Material Lamination
Operating Temperature Range, Celsius
15 to 30°C
Operating Temperature Range, Fahrenheit
59 to 86°F
Printing Material Dry Time
Printing Material Shelf Life
1 year, unopened in original packaging
- HP Large Format Media take-back program availability varies. Recycling programs may not exist in your area. See http://www.hp.com/recycle for details.
- B1, NFPA, and CA 1237 approved fire certifications.