Looking for alternative opportunities and revenue streams?
With the power to create a customized, one-of-a-kind experience—digitally printed decor products are in demand from just about every market including residential, corporate, entertainment, retail, hospitality and more. For print service providers in the sign and graphic market, expanding into printing decor is a great opportunity to capture new revenue streams.
Watch this interview with designer, Robin Sprong, to learn about the opportunities in this growing market.
Robin Sprong Wallpaper is one of South Africa’s leading bespoke wallpaper companies. Projects include some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Kellogg’s, Investec Bank, the Ritz Hotel, Kingsbury Hospital, Theater on the Square, the Marly Boutique Hotel, to name a few. Get a sneak peek of Robin's work at robinsprongwallpaper.com.
In this video you will learn:
- What is driving the growth in digital decor.
- How Robin grew his business from a one-man-show to a world-wide, multi-award-winning wallpaper studio.
- The equipment/media/print and software solutions needed to get into this market.
- The latest applications and trends in interior design.
- The impact of the Coronavirus on the digital decor market.
Don’t miss out on this informative interview.