With advancements in technology, global printing markets are changing. You and your customers know that to thrive in today’s market, you must incorporate inventiveness and technology into all aspects of your business. HP believes in a culture of continuous reinvention, where innovation is part of our business strategy, our partnerships, and the high-quality products we create.
In 2019 we introduced several unique, state-of-the-art products, showcased them at trailblazing events and continued to create opportunity and growth for the large format print industry. A few take-aways from 2019 for HP Large Format Print Media include:
- HP Recycled Satin Canvas was awarded the Bronze Stevie for Innovation of the Year by the American Business Awards organization. This ground-breaking product is made from 100% recycled water bottles! *
- HP goes to Coachella. HP’s focus on cutting-edge technology was on display at the high-profile music and art festival where fans were able to create custom, sustainable backpacks using HP Latex 365 printers at the "Inspired Ink" station. The ability to print custom, on-demand products is the future for digital printing.
- HP Foldable Durable Synthetic Banner is introduced. This lightweight banner material is engineered with DuPont™ Tyvek® and can be folded and easily transported for tear-resistant, water-resistant, foldable maps, banners, and posters that can be grommeted and stitched.
- HPLFMedia.com launched its Eco Solutions Page so customers can search for sustainable media by environmental certification, media type, or application. The growth rates of green market segments are outpacing conventional segments in most industries including printing.
- COMING SOON – HP Removable Adhesive Fabric
HP will continue to stay on top of industry changes and together with you, our partners, will continue to pursue new and exciting market opportunities in 2020.
* For additional product information including technical specifications, visit HPLFMedia.com.