The public sector is still heavily paper-intensive because of long-standing government laws and regulations. Every year the federal, state and local governments spend more than $1 billion on printing services—making it a hugely profitable market for print media and print service providers.
A $61-million contract was recently awarded for printing and mailing services for the Federal Census in 2020. This is just one of the many government printing projects out for proposal from the Federal Government Printing Office (GPO) which procures a variety of printing services and products in the private sector.
Recent surveys have found that some of the challenges facing government agencies today include high-volume, multi-function jobs; remote managing of print jobs; and most importantly, printer security.
Investigate the huge opportunity in the public sector for you and your customers. The GPO provides information to the public about contracts out for bid via their website at gpo.gov/vendors.
HP offers a variety of products for DesignJet, PageWide and Latex ink technologies to fit governmental budgets and specifications, including sustainable and recyclable products that are increasingly a requirement with governmental agencies. Just a few include:
- NEW (Currently available. Call to order.): HP Foldable Durable Synthetic Banner — engineered with Dupont Tyvek material this banner is ideal for foldable maps, banners and posters.
- HP Heavyweight Coated Paper — ideal for color-accurate prints, working comps and design proofs, and offers excellent handleability.
- HP Coated Paper — ideal for color-accurate everyday prints, working comps, and design proofs.
- HP Matte Film — smear-resistant, archivable, and recyclable film is ideal for original and high-volume reproducible drawings.
- HP 4-mil Double Matte Film for PageWide — optimized for HP high-speed PageWide printers to print translucent images with sharp, dense lines and consistent color.
- HP Bright White Inkjet Paper — delivers professional quality striking results at production speed.
Order online and get FREE SHIPPING or call 888-893-4668.