As government officials begin to reopen the economy, business owners are planning their return. Going forward, businesses will take on a different look as they prepare for social distancing and other health recommendations. Communication and safety are now critical. Businesses will need to produce signage that can indicate where to collect or drop-off products, remind individuals to practice social distancing and communicate other safety best practices. We have products to support these requirements that can be used to provide critical information.
- HP Removable Adhesive Fabric (Latex & Aqueous)
- HP PVC-free Wall Paper (pre-pasted and water-activated) (Latex)
- HP PVC-free Durable Smooth and Suede Wall Paper (Latex)
- HP Permanent Gloss Adhesive Vinyl (Latex)
- HP Premium Removable Gloss Adhesive Vinyl (Latex)
- HP Permanent Matte Adhesive Vinyl (Latex)
- HP Everyday Matte Polypropylene (Latex & Aqueous)
- HP Double-sided Blockout Banner (Latex)
- HP Durable Synthetic Banner, 2-pack (Aqueous) (Made with DuPont™ Tyvek®)
- HP Opaque Scrim (Aqueous)
- HP Production Banner (PageWide)
- HP Production Matte Polypropylene (PageWide)
- HP Matte Polypropylene (PageWide)
We are here to answer questions, help solve problems and provide support.
Print and mail communications are classified as essential businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. Printing of direct mail marketing may be one of the more resilient areas of the printing industry during these trying times. Direct mail has key advantages now that people are staying at home. The simple task of checking the mailbox has become something to look forward to and a welcome reminder of an everyday normalcy.
Postcards, coupons, self-mailers are getting more engagement now than ever before and can not only offer savings and brand awareness, but also deliver powerful, uplifting messages of help and support - 300 days a year. Door hangers can circulate large-scale communications and offers for restaurants and bars who have switched to take-out and delivery.
Check out this opportunity. HP offers versatile, high-quality solutions for a wide range of direct mail applications.
- HP 24-lb Bond with ColorPRO Technology — designed to deliver professional quality results optimized for high-production environments. (HP PageWide XL)
- HP Gloss Poster Paper for PageWide — fast-dry poster paper. (HP PageWide XL)
- HP Premium Poster Paper — economical, recyclable, FSC®-certified* paper for everyday printing that’s available in a range of sizes including jumbo rolls. (Latex)
- HP Universal Heavyweight Coated Paper, 3-in Core — economical, recyclable, and FSC®-certified* paper for a variety of medium ink-density graphics. (Latex)
- HP Super Heavyweight Plus Matte Paper, 3-in Core — heavy, matte-finish with a barrier layer under a thick top coating that enables ripple-free prints. (Latex)
* For additional product information including technical specifications, visit HPLFMed.ia.com.
Without a doubt, printed and graphic communications are essential during this time of the COVID-19 pandemic to provide important information and direction to the public. HP continues to provide critical printing materials to support these efforts. Businesses need to adjust quickly to these changing needs. Creative applications for print media are being developed daily that solve a multitude of COVID-19 problems.
Our warehouses are open, fully stocked and ready to ship, and we are here to answer questions, help solve problems and provide support.