The new HP PageWide XL Pro printers give PSPs the ability to diversify their existing capabilities, meet tighter deadlines, respond faster to market opportunities, and grow their business. Users can print mixed outputs of CAD drawings, GIS maps, and double-sided posters two to three times faster while saving on ink and environmental costs with HP Eco-carton ink cartridges.
HP PageWide XL Pro 10000 boosts productivity with fast printing speeds of about 1,000 B1-size posters per hour! *
Offer your customers the media designed specifically for both CAD and poster/banner applications that have been tested extensively and are fully profiled to work seamlessly on these new printers.
- HP Gloss Poster Paper, 3-in Core – produce sturdy, tear-resistant posters with a glossy finish
- HP Production Satin Poster Paper, 3-in Core – produce high-quality POS posters and GIS maps
- HP Production Matte Poster Paper, 3-in Core – see precise lines and sharp detail with a fast dry-time for easy handling
- HP Satin Wrapping Paper, 3-in Core – create custom gift wrap in addition to point-of-sale displays and posters
Not only fast and economical, but prints are recyclable* and FSC®-certified*—meeting environmental objectives and providing the complete sustainable package. Help your customers say yes to more print jobs.
Check out our full portfolio of media products made for HP PageWide XL printers, including banners, bond, adhesive vinyl, and more. For samples, or to learn more, contact your HP Large Format Media Specialist at 888-893-4668 or info@HPLFMedia.com.
Check out the video HERE.
One enduring legacy of the pandemic is that more retail sales have moved online permanently, causing the closing of an estimated 80,000 stores by 2026.* This has impacted the retail signage and printing market, but as they say: 'When one door closes, another one opens' — digital décor for residential and commercial space is one of the fastest-growing markets for Print Service Providers.
HP offers a wide variety of products for décor applications—find them on our HP Décor Solutions web page.
We also have tools you can share with your customers to help grow décor business:
- HP Wallart Suite – a cloud-based design software program available FREE to owners of HP Latex Printers. It can be integrated into a PSP's website so that customers can take measurements, design layouts, and create a print-ready pdf for murals, gallery wraps, and more. Find it on the Knowledge Center at https://lkc.hp.com/.
- HP Décor Brochure – download and share this informative brochure that explores HP's digital décor solutions.
- Request a Swatchbookto give your customers a true look and feel of these quality products.
- Videos – search our library of video assets for how-to and product videos that can inform and educate your customers.
- Datasheets – are available with technical specifications, applications, and product descriptions.
We have more customizable online marketing resources on our Support Hub.
For more information or to order, call us at 888-893-4668 or email info@HPLFMedia.com.