During this unprecedented time, many Print Service Providers are having to adapt their business models to fill the new, emerging needs of their community and they are also giving back in unique and inspiring ways. Duggal Visual Solutions of New York has retooled its print shop to produce face shields for medical staff and first responders. Ironmark of Maryland is supporting nine different health care facilities at over 150 locations with COVID-19 related signage. Office Depot is printing essential worker appreciation signs on HP large format media. These are just a few of the inspiring stories that HP wants to celebrate with their HP Printing Heroes project.
Let’s celebrate and support each other. If you or your customers have an inspiring story, email it to email@example.com.
HP Large Format Media warehouses are open and delivering products worldwide to help in the global effort to battle this pandemic.
Print and mail communications are classified as essential businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. Printing of direct mail marketing may be one of the more resilient areas of the printing industry during these trying times. Direct mail has key advantages now that people are staying at home. The simple task of checking the mailbox has become something to look forward to and a welcome reminder of an everyday normalcy.
Postcards, coupons, self-mailers are getting more engagement now than ever before and can not only offer savings and brand awareness, but also deliver powerful, uplifting messages of help and support - 300 days a year. Door hangers can circulate large-scale communications and offers for restaurants and bars who have switched to take-out and delivery.
Check out this opportunity. HP offers versatile, high-quality solutions for a wide range of direct mail applications.
- HP 24-lb Bond with ColorPRO Technology — designed to deliver professional quality results optimized for high-production environments. (HP PageWide XL)
- HP Gloss Poster Paper for PageWide — fast-dry poster paper. (HP PageWide XL)
- HP Premium Poster Paper — economical, recyclable, FSC®-certified* paper for everyday printing that’s available in a range of sizes including jumbo rolls. (Latex)
- HP Universal Heavyweight Coated Paper, 3-in Core — economical, recyclable, and FSC®-certified* paper for a variety of medium ink-density graphics. (Latex)
- HP Super Heavyweight Plus Matte Paper, 3-in Core — heavy, matte-finish with a barrier layer under a thick top coating that enables ripple-free prints. (Latex)
* For additional product information including technical specifications, visit HPLFMed.ia.com.
Without a doubt, printed and graphic communications are essential during this time of the COVID-19 pandemic to provide important information and direction to the public. HP continues to provide critical printing materials to support these efforts. Businesses need to adjust quickly to these changing needs. Creative applications for print media are being developed daily that solve a multitude of COVID-19 problems.
Our warehouses are open, fully stocked and ready to ship, and we are here to answer questions, help solve problems and provide support.
In the best of times, companies need to pay close attention to inventory best practices. Inventory takes up costly storage space, requires handling, and ties up capital. Now is the time to consider finding media to streamline your inventory by using a versatile product that works for a multitude of applications.
HP Optimal Gloss Air GRP fits the bill. A roll of HP Optimal Gloss Air GRP can produce a variety of signage, die-cut stickers and fleet graphics, while HP Matte and Gloss Polymeric Overlaminates are printable, which means they can be used as protection AND when customers request graphics on a clear backdrop.
HP Adhesive Vinyl produces superb print quality, is REACH compliant* for environmental assurance, and installs easily—but more importantly for your business, HP Adhesive Vinyl is quality vinyl at a cost-effective price.
* For additional product information including technical specifications, visit HPLFMedia.com