HP performs rigorous print performance, physical attributes, profiling, product consistency, print permanence*, durability, shelf-life and many other forms of testing on all its media. This testing is an important feature that differentiates the quality of HP Large Format Print Media from those of its competitors. We are committed to stringent product testing and continuous improvement to achieve product superiority in the marketplace. HP Original inks, coatings and printing systems are designed to work together to provide uncompromising image quality, durability, consistency, performance and value you can rely on every time.
HP has state-of-the-art image testing facilities. Also, HP follows the independent testing method developed and used by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. (WIR), a leading image permanence test lab.
- Quality: HP media uses advanced HP-engineered coatings to take the guesswork out of producing high-quality, long-lasting prints.
- Permanence: HP designs and tests all its large format printing materials for optimal durability; to resist light, air and humidity, fading, thermal degradation, and shelf-life issues.
- Total Solution: Original HP ink, printers and media are engineered to work together to provide a trouble-free printing experience. All HP printing materials are covered by a BMG warranty and guarantee.
- Sustainability: We are committed to reducing the impact of printing on the environment. The HP Large Format Print Media portfolio includes FSC®-certified, recyclable, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified, Oeko-Tex® certified and REACH compliant media.
Watch the video here: https://hp.globalbmg.com/en/hp-media-testing
When you offer your customers HP Large Format Print Media, you offer them high-quality, reliable, tested and proven performance, that can minimize waste, downtime and save money—guaranteed with protections backed in writing.
For more information, a free sample, or to order, call us at 888-893-4668, or email info@HPLFMedia.com.
Order online at HPLFMedia.com and get FREE SHIPPING.
*For detailed information on image permanence and durability results for specific printing systems, visit: https://hp.globalbmg.com/en/printpermanence
Printing challenges facing federal and local governments today include high-volume, complex, multi-function jobs; remote managing of print jobs; and most importantly, printer security. In our digitally connected and vulnerable world, we know security is more important than ever. Confidential information is printed on government printers daily and network printers have multiple windows open to hackers.
HP continues to lead the market in print security offering a variety of innovative solutions tailored to meet government needs. Check out an overview HERE of secure business solutions including device, data and document security.
Another growing requirement for governmental agencies is a commitment to using sustainable and recyclable media. HP offers a variety of products to fit governmental budgets and specifications. HP Large Format Media solutions for government have helped organizations reduce printing costs, improve productivity, transform document-related processes, and achieve their environmental goals.
Ordering is easy – fill out your Government Tax-exempt Form HERE.
Order online at HPLFMedia.com and get FREE shipping!
Learn more about our large format print media portfolios and check out our Government Page.
- Technical & Graphics: Paper, film, vinyl, banner and sign materials for a multitude of GIS, engineering and administrative needs.
- Sign & Display: Includes both outdoor and indoor substrates for event displays.
- PageWide Technology: Printing materials that are specially designed to perform in high-production environments provided by HP PageWide XL printers.
- Decor: Wallcovering and fabrics that comply with the strict health and safety requirements of the federal government.