The market for personalized printing is growing rapidly! Print professionals need to get on board with the increased demand for customization. SAi Flexi software can help. It is the only all-in-one design, print and cut software for print providers that make creating decals with variable data, fast and simple. Without this software, you would be forced to personalize each decal manually. Flexi is the industry-standard for direct vinyl cutting, used in nearly 3 out of 4 print shops. This powerful software is also included with the HP Latex Print and Cut Solution.
The Flexi RIP software creates a barcode during the printing process, that the cutter will read and recognize and then program to create the exact pattern to cut and perforate—no additional programming is needed when moving the print job to the cutter.
To learn how to use SAi Flexi software, WATCH THIS VIDEO. We provide easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions to set up a design file for auto-serialization numbering, as well as marking cut-lines for kiss-cuts and perforations.
Learn how fast and simple making decals with varying numbers, photos, graphics or logos can be!
For the total print solution, HP Adhesive Vinyl is designed to work seamlessly with the HP Latex Print & Cut Solution and other printers and software.
HP recommended media:
- HP Optimal Gloss Air GRP—a high-performance polymeric gloss adhesive vinyl with gray repositionable adhesive that complies with high health standards with REACH certification. *
- HP Prime Gloss CP—an intermediate calendered vinyl that is REACH compliant. *
- HP Prime Gloss Air GP—an intermediate adhesive vinyl with a gloss finish and gray permanent adhesive that is opaque for maximum coverage.
- HP Prime Matte Air GP—an intermediate adhesive vinyl with gray permanent adhesive and a matte finish.
* For additional product information including technical specifications, visit HPLFMedia.com.
As businesses know, HP PageWide is one of the most impressive new print technologies, providing unrivaled speed, quality, and cost savings—helping companies reach new levels of performance and a higher standard of efficiency. HP is pushing the envelope again and opening new markets with media designed for sign and display applications and optimized for HP PageWide XL printers.
To help you and your customers successfully enter these new markets and get the best printing results for these applications, we have created this informative cookbook with detailed steps on how to set up an HP PageWide printer and media to produce vibrant, high-quality, professional signage. The HP PageWide XL Directional Signage Solution Guide shows you how to:
- Set up an HP Applications Center Account
- Install and adjust your substrate presets
- Set up printer
- Provides additional useful resources
Download and share your EDUCATIONAL GUIDE HERE.
HP PageWide recommended media for sign and display applications include:
- HP Universal Heavyweight Coated Paper, 3-in Core
- HP Gloss Poster Paper, 3-in Core
- HP Production Matte Polypropylene, 3-in Core
- HP Production Adhesive Vinyl, 3-in Core
- HP Production Banner, 3-in Core
Our HP Large Format Media Specialists are happy to go over specifications and technical questions with you and your staff. Compatible with DesignJet printers too.