HP continues to focus on new ways to do business with purpose and positively impact our planet, people and communities. The HP Take-back Program gives you and your customers an easy way to recycle select HP Large Format Media. This program is not only a great way to keep our oceans and landfills free of used printing materials, it is also good for business. HP’s Sustainable Impact work has helped drive more than $1.6 billion in new sales in the U.S. alone.* In addition, the HP Planet Partners Program collects used print equipment and ink cartridges for resale and recycling in 76 countries worldwide.
- Go to hp.com/go/recycle
- Check out the HP large format print media available for return
- Order your prepaid label
- Ship used printing materials back for recycling
It’s that easy! Together we can make a difference. Watch how.
Introducing the latest addition to our complete line of HP Adhesive Vinyl and Overlaminate solutions—HP Prime Gloss Air GR, a cost-effective, polymeric adhesive vinyl that produces outstanding image quality, has great hiding power and a gloss finish. Perfect for indoor and outdoor signage when you need the print to last. HP Prime Gloss Air GR provides over 10 years of laminated display permanence.* This reliable vinyl is REACH compliant* assuring health and environmental safety and paired with HP Latex inks, it provides end-to-end environmental sustainability.
- Gray removable adhesive delivers maximum opacity
- Air release liner for easy bubble-free installation
- REACH compliance* for health and environmental assurance
All this at a great price!
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE.
To learn more, or to order, contact your HP Large Format Media Specialist at 888-893-4668, or email info@HPLFMedia.com.
* For additional product information including technical specifications, visit HPLFMedia.com.