This innovative new banner material offers a unique combination of durability and flexibility. Unlike other banner materials, HP Foldable Durable Synthetic Banner can be folded and easily transported due to its thin, lightweight construction. Engineered with DuPont™ Tyvek® material it is designed to produce tear-resistant, water-resistant, foldable maps, banners, and posters that can be grommeted and stitched. This versatile banner material is compatible with Original HP PageWide XL pigment inks, and HP Vivid Photo Inks and HP Bright Office Inks for HP DesignJet printers.
No longer just for technical documents, HP PageWide XL printers with HP Foldable Durable Synthetic Banner can produce brilliant banners radically faster than anything on the market—with low cost of operation.
Generate new business growth with this resilient banner material, suitable for a range of applications.
Order online at HPLFMedia.com and get FREE shipping.
You and your customers can be ‘wrap artists’ with the NEW HP Clear Gloss Cast Overlaminate. Laminating a vehicle graphic is an important step to achieving a long-lasting, quality job. HP Clear Gloss Cast Overlaminate protects the underlying graphic from damage due to everything from weather to cleaning and extends its life span.
HP Clear Gloss Cast Overlaminate together with HP Optimal Gloss Air GRP provide a cost-effective alternative for vehicle decals and wraps. HP Optimal Gloss Air GRP is a highly-conformable polymeric calendered vinyl that will work with simple curves such as box truck applications providing a less expensive alternative to printable cast vinyl products.
Wrap it right and save with the new HP Clear Gloss Cast Overlaminate.
- High-performance overlaminate solution
- UV protection
- REACH compliant*
- Ease of handling
The public sector is still heavily paper-intensive because of long-standing government laws and regulations. Every year the federal, state and local governments spend more than $1 billion on printing services—making it a hugely profitable market for print media and print service providers.
A $61-million contract was recently awarded for printing and mailing services for the Federal Census in 2020. This is just one of the many government printing projects out for proposal from the Federal Government Printing Office (GPO) which procures a variety of printing services and products in the private sector.
Recent surveys have found that some of the challenges facing government agencies today include high-volume, multi-function jobs; remote managing of print jobs; and most importantly, printer security.
Investigate the huge opportunity in the public sector for you and your customers. The GPO provides information to the public about contracts out for bid via their website at gpo.gov/vendors.
HP offers a variety of products for DesignJet, PageWide and Latex ink technologies to fit governmental budgets and specifications, including sustainable and recyclable products that are increasingly a requirement with governmental agencies. Just a few include:
- NEW (Currently available. Call to order.): HP Foldable Durable Synthetic Banner — engineered with Dupont Tyvek material this banner is ideal for foldable maps, banners and posters.
- HP Heavyweight Coated Paper — ideal for color-accurate prints, working comps and design proofs, and offers excellent handleability.
- HP Coated Paper — ideal for color-accurate everyday prints, working comps, and design proofs.
- HP Matte Film — smear-resistant, archivable, and recyclable film is ideal for original and high-volume reproducible drawings.
- HP 4-mil Double Matte Film for PageWide — optimized for HP high-speed PageWide printers to print translucent images with sharp, dense lines and consistent color.
- HP Bright White Inkjet Paper — delivers professional quality striking results at production speed.
Order online and get FREE SHIPPING or call 888-893-4668.